With the release of the new Xbox One Elite Controller on 4th November 2019 we thought we would go though all the exciting customisations for the new controller, as well as inform you about when we will be releasing The Gaming Warehouse range of Custom Elite Controllers.
The second generation Xbox Elite Controller has had a huge upgrade, it now includes the following features:
- Adjustable-tension thumbsticks.
- Shorter hair trigger locks.
- Wrap-around rubberised grip.
- 3 Custom profiles (1st generation had 2).
- Utilize exclusive configuration options such as button mapping to voice commands such as “record that” or “take a screenshot”.
- 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components that are built to last.
- Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.
But first, check out the new Elite Controller announcement video:
As you may have noticed, we have now stopped selling the first generation Elite Controllers. This was partly due to supply issues, but we also wanted to put some of our resources into sourcing the new Elite Custom Controllers ready for release in early 2020!
Working together with our manufactures we plan to release an extensive range of designs and also offer more unique designs exclusive to The Gaming Warehouse. We anticipate the release date of our new designs to be in early 2020.
Now time for the customisation. We plan to introduce hundreds of different variations for this controller, including a variety of faceplate designs, replacement buttons, side grips and LED's. As always these parts will be available in our Controller Workshop for those who want to customise their own controllers!
We will have more news to follow and would love to hear what you think about the new Xbox One Elite Controller in the comments below.